Aintree Racecourse, Liverpool
£10.90 per hour, paid weekly
Here at Jockey Club North West, we are looking for motivated, committed and friendly individuals who want to join our world class catering operation working across retail and hospitality areas delivering outstanding customer service for the 2024 Randox Grand National.
This position requires you to be able to work all days between 11th April 2024 until 13th April 2024.
We have a variety of Front of house positions available including Food runners, drinks runners wine waiting and waiters.
As a waitress you will be at the heart of providing exceptional service to our valued guests. From taking orders to serving delicious meals, you’ll ensure that every customer has a memorable dining experience. If you enjoy being a team player and have great communication skills, you will love working in our team.
Job duties and requirements
· Greeting customers and escorting them to their seats.
· Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g., about portions, ingredients, or potential food allergies)
· Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware, and glasses.
· Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software, order slips or by memorisation.
· A friendly and outgoing personality with a passion for providing excellent customer service.
· Ability to multitask and stay calm in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong communication skills to effectively interact with customers and team members.
· Attention to detail to ensure accurate order taking and delivery.
As a food/ drinks runner you will support our servers by taking food out to the tables along with clearing any dishes and utensils along with a variety of job relevant tasks to help the team to provide a positive dining experience. Being a food/ drinks runner is a fast-paced position that requires good communication skills and attention to detail. You will play a crucial part in providing excellent customer service and ensuring a smooth dining experience.
Based in our busy bars and restaurants, your main task will be to provide excellent customer service to our guests. You will be required to prepare and serve drinks, replenish stocks, and make knowledgeable wine pairing recommendations to guests. This may include written orders, or the use of electronic till and ordering systems.
· Flexible and fun working environment
· On the job skills training
· Competitive Weekly pay
· Meals on Duty
· Access to our Perks at Work website which offers discounts/cashback on high street stores, cheap cinema tickets and more.
· Apprenticeship openings for your future development
· Opportunities to work across other sites at Jockey Club, Compass, and Levy UK
· Free, optional coach travel available to other work locations.
You don't need any experience as we can teach you everything! If you are willing to learn and be proud to work with us, we can show you exactly what it takes to become a vital team member.
With competitive pay, training, opportunity, and perks, we look forward to welcoming you to our team!