Compass Group, Newmarket
from £16 to £18.50
At Jockey Club Catering, we’re proud to be the official catering partner for The Jockey Club. We pride ourselves on providing an exceptional customer experience for every Customer.
To prepare, cook and present food to exceptional standards
working to the highest standards of food hygiene and understand the importance of working effectively with other departments to deliver great food experiences for our guests.
Do you want to provide a legendary dining experience for our guests? Can you deliver culinary excellence going above and beyond all expectations? Look no further…
As part of our culinary team you will have access to our system training which will accelerate you within your Compass career. With excellent pay, training, opportunity and perks, we look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Main Chef Responsibilities
- Communicating with colleagues to ensure smooth delivery.
- Prepare food to menu specifications ensuring that Levy standards and procedures are followed.
- Assist with new team members by giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed.
- Exceptional standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
- Enjoy your work, smile and have fun!
Do you want part time or full time work? This is a flexible role; you can pick up as many or as few shifts as you like.
Why work with us?
Apply online now via our short application form (only takes 1 minute!). We will be in touch straight away and if successful you could be working as a Chef in one of our venues within a few days.