Hever Castle, Edenbridge
£10.90 per hour, paid weekly
Working within a great team you will assist the Chefs in the delivery of great food to all our guests.
- Prepare and load the dishwashing machine. Operate, unload and stack items in a safe manner.
-Use appropriate cleaners and maintain the dishwashers in a serviceable condition
- Empty food waste bins and remove all kitchen rubbish at the end of each shift, ensuring a high level of hygiene is maintained in the kitchen at all times
- Provide an excellent standard of customer service at all times.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the stores, walk in fridges and freezers.
- Relieving & assisting the catering staff from time to time with duties as requested such as vegetable preparation, furniture moving etc.
- Report any faulty equipment to the Head Chef
- Assisting in the checking of deliveries to include temperature checks
- Clearing and cleaning of all service, floors, preparation and eating areas, utensils and equipment
- Maintaining high standards of hygiene and service, including personal appearance and dress, as appropriate to a food hygiene area.
- Maintaining professional standards and conduct throughout the kitchen.
- Attend all Health and Safety meetings and ensure H&S standards are followed throughout.
• A highly organised individual
• Ability to promote a welcoming environment where our colleagues, clients and customers receive great service Polite and friendly Good Customer Care skills
• Neat and tidy in appearance
• Awareness of Food Hygiene standards Awareness of Health and Safety standards
• A 'can do' attitude, prepared to help out the rest of the team in a willing and positive manner
• Is able to commute to and from Leeds castle due to remote location