Exeter Racecourse - Jockey Club Catering, Exeter
£10.90 per hour, paid weekly
Do you want part time or full time work in one of the largest catering companies in the UK? We have flexible Back of House roles; where you can pick up as many or as few shifts as you like.
With excellent pay, opportunity and perks, we look forward to welcoming you to the Jockey Club Catering team at Exeter Racecourse!
Main Responsibilities for the Back of House Team (wash up staff, kitchen porters and porters)
- These roles are predominantly non-customer facing. You will work under the guidance of the lead chef and/or room manager, to ensure the team operates to its maximum potential.
- Take pride in your business and adhere to agreed standards with your team.
- Actively seek to further knowledge and skills and improve personal performance.
- Comply with all company and unit policies with regards to Health & Safety, Food safety, Allergens, Hygiene, Manual Handling and COSHH.
- Personally, demonstrating that you take responsibility for your own health and safety.
- Wears personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
- Enjoy your work, smile and have fun!
- Porters keep areas well stocked, your main task will be to move food and beverage stock, as well assisting with set up and clear down of the areas.
- Wash up staff and kitchen porters will we supporting the chefs with keeping the kitchen clean and tidy, as well as ensuring all kit is cleaned and ready for the next day.
Skills / Qualifications
No experience is necessary. At the heart of our operation we rely on individuals who share our energy and passion and who will assist in the delivery of exceptional experiences. Is this you?
Why Work for Compass
All Training Provided. Compass Exclusive Benefits, Lifestyle Benefits "Perks" Platform, and Health & Wellbeing Support Programmes Including Access To Our Employee Assistance Programme
Apply online now via our short application form (only takes 1 minute!). We will be in touch straight away and if successful you could be working within a couple of days